Friday, December 01, 2006

K7 Heaven - Mission statement


First of all I need to explain the name. K7 is what the French call cassettes. In French it sounds like the word "cassette". Basically "kah-sett". Simple really. But in English K7, or "kay seven", rhymes with "Heaven"... so, nifty word play (or confusing cultural references) straight off the bat.

The idea is that I post mp3 files of my old cassettes on Rapidshare, and you download them. Easy.

I have all kinds of stuff and plenty more to come. Most of these tapes will never become CDs, and if they do... well, I guess someone should tell me, and I'll do whatever my conscience dictates.

Sound quality is rudimentary. I haven't cleaned these things up. Just played them on my Walkman, and converted them to mp3 format. Take it or leave it.

First tape post, hopefully tomorrow.

Sleep tight
Jim

No comments: